The Nurtury is starting new classes 4th May at 10am or 1230.
Toddler training will include a 4 week course on:
- Understanding and training toddlers
- Sleep training of the older child and
- Learning to manage a second baby, including moving to a "big bed", toilet training and much more!
Costs of the course are on 'The Nurtury' Facebook page or if you are a current Young Parents' Hub participant, contact us for exclusive offers.
Classes come with comprehensive handout each week and of course, The Nurtury's essentials of homemade cake, tea/coffee and chocolates will be there each week.
To book, text you and your baby's name to:
0410 428 707 (Jen Milligan).
Pop your request in for a 10 am or 1230 spot and whether there are friends you would like to be with.
Sing A Rainbow
(Run on a Thursday morning 10am-12pm):
Offers free childrens activities for families with children from 3-6 years old with the aim to:
- Increase child engagement and participation
- Increase parents understanding of literacy and engagement in literacy activities with their children
Kanga Training is a dance based choreographed workout that is perfect for mothers to socialise, excersise without the need to find a babysitter and enjoy all the health benefits without going to the gym!
Mikki and Roxy, who run the program in the YPHub Wednesday weekly from 10am-11am, offer 2 free places for Young Parents in the Young Parents Hub that would benefit from the program.